Webdot Marketing is a web development and online marketing company based on Amelia Island, Florida.
The company is led by John Kenney, a business consultant and web marketing expert with over 20 years of experience. John leads and delivers most client work personally. He works with a network of Wordpress and Drupal experts, programmers, graphic designers, web designers, server admins, and other resources that can contribute to client projects as-needed.
- Began working on web projects in the late 1990s as a partner in the business strategy practice at Accenture working with Fortune 500 clients around the world
- Led the Web Strategy practice at Granitar focusing on media companies and web start-ups
- Founded an online media company called HomeWorks Media that published consumer guides to home improvement
- Started Webdot Media, a company that develops and operates niche content websites, in 2007
- Started Webdot Marketing in 2008
- Started NameKraft.com, a company that buys and sells internet domain names, in 2012
- MBA from the MIT Sloan School of Management
- ME (Engineering) from the University of Virginia
- BS from Beloit College